Credits Planeta Agua, Cocos Island, Costa Rica, Nov. 2017 with SeaDAK and Galapagos Sharks
SeaDAK360 Underwater VR!
From the ease of use, portability and moreover the amazing price point, this underwater 360 camera housing was uniquely designed for consumers, prosumers and professionals alike. Anyone from divers, snorkelers, fisherman and even swimmers can use this underwater rig.
LIMITED TIME $100 SAVINGS!
SeaDAK 360, as shown below, has limited time at $100 off. Order exclusively through Shop.360Rize.com before February 7, 2018! 360Rize® has created a Complete KIT for LESS than $2400 that includes just about everything you will need to get started!
• Houses two KODAK® PIXPRO SP360 4K or action cameras
• Captures fully spherical 360 x 180 degree videos and photos underwater
• 360 output resolutions up to 6K (6,000 X 3,000)
• Depth rating of 130 feet – (See SeaDAK under pressure below)
• External controls for turning cameras on/off and to start/stop recording
• Multiple 3/8″ and 1/4″-20 threaded mounting points for camera pole, ROV, dive scooter, and submarine mounting
• Ability to film seamless 360 video both above and underwater
Example of 6K 360 Photo from SeaDAK
Example of RAW 4K 360 Video from SeaDAK (Untouched)
Note: This footage can be used to present the quality of SeaDAK footage ONLY! The footage and its contents is copyrighted by Macdonald Productions. If you wish to license this content please contact our Support Center for more details (support (at) 360rize.com)
When using the SeaDAK housing the image quality is crystal clear because we matched the domes to the Kodak PIXPRO lenses for allow for full view underwater 220 degrees.
100_0005-Copyright-MacDonald-Productions.MP4 (Estimated Size 936 Megs)
104_0005-Copyright-MacDonald-Productions.MP4 (Estimated Size 920 Megs)
SeaDAK-Filming-Yap-Copyright-MacDonald-Productions.mp4 (Estimated Size 173 Megs)
Operations Manual SeaDAK
360 SeaDAK V1 Operations Guide